Business Licensing

Business Licensing is part of Development Services, located on the west end of the main floor of City Hall at 435 Ryman Street.  Call (406) 552-6121 or email for more information. 
  1. General Business License
  2. Construction Contractor License
  3. Mobile / Itinerant Vendor
  4. Commercial Rental License
  5. Liquor License
  6. Medical Marijuana License
  7. Smart911 Facility
General Business License
Most businesses fall into this category. If you are providing goods or services in the City of Missoula that does not involve construction, commercial rentals or liquor, you will need a General Business License. background check is required for all business owners who go onto residential property for any purpose.