Municipal Court FAQs
- I have a ticket, do I have to see the Judge?
- How can I get my conviction expunged or removed from my record?
- What are points and what is this ticket going to do to my driving record or my insurance rates?
- Is there any way I can keep this ticket off of my record?
- How do I get my ticket dismissed?
- I can’t afford an attorney and don’t qualify for a public defender, can I represent myself?
- What court do I go to?
- I've been assigned to perform community service. What do I do?
- I've been ordered to complete a treatment program as part of my sentence. Can I have an extension to get enrolled or complete my treatment program?
- I've been assigned to complete a treatment program. Can I complete my court ordered treatment in another state or city in Montana?
- I think there may be a warrant out for my arrest. How can I get a warrant to go away?
- I'm supposed to appear in court today, but I can't make it. Do I have to appear?
- The judge ordered restitution to me. When will I get that money?
- My driver's license was suspended. How do I get it back?
- Do I have to accompany my child to court?