City Laws & Regulations
Missoula Municipal Code
Table of Contents
- Title 1 - General Provisions (Updated 04/12/2017, Ord. 3588)
- Title 2 - Administration and Personnel (Updated 07/05/2018, Ord. 3611)
- Title 3 - Revenue and Finance (Updated 05/23/2011, Ord. 3458)
- Title 4 - Reserved
- Title 5 - Business Licenses and Regulation (Updated 04/20/2016, Ord. 3562)
- Title 6 - Animals (Updated 11/16/2016, Ord. 3585)
- Title 7 - Reserved
- Title 8 - Health and Safety (Updated 02/06/2019, Ord. 3629)
- Title 9 - Public Peace, Morals, and Welfare (Updated 10/27/2016, Ord. 3581)
- Title 10 - Vehicles and Traffic (Updated 01/17/2018, Ord. 3603)
- Title 11 - Reserved
- Title 12 - Streets, Sidewalks, and Public Places Word file (open in read only, 1541 KB) - PDF file (1397 KB) (Updated 02/06/2019, Ord. 3628)
- Title 13 - Public Services (Updated 03/30/2018, Ord. 3605)
- Title 14 - Reserved
- Title 15 - Buildings and Construction (Updated 09/12/2016, Ord. 3580)
- Title 16 - Manufactured Housing and Mobile Home Parks (Updated 08/28/2008)
- Title 17 - Subdivisions
- Title 18 - Floodplain Regulations (Updated 07/01/2015, Ord. 3548)
- Title 19 - Repealed (Updated 12/18/2009, Ord. 3408)
- Title 20 - Zoning
Ordinances adopted but not yet codified
Ordinance 3625 (effective January 16 2019) - An ordinance to rezone certain properties to be included in the Design Excellence Overlay zones as described in Exhibit A and referenced in Exhibit B.
Ordinance 3624 (effective January 16, 2019) - An ordinance amending Title 20 to revise Chapter 20.25 Overlay Districts replacing the existing Section of 20.25.080 /D- Downtown Overlay with Design Excellence Overlays – Generally and incorporate associated text with this newly named section; and create two new overlay districts - Design Excellence Downtown Overlay (20.25.081) and Design Excellence Corridor Overlay (20.25.082); and amend existing sections Design Review (20.85.080) and the Design Review Board (20.90.020); and as amended with staff recommended changes.
Ordinance 3623 (effective January 9, 2019) - An ordinance to repeal any ordinances related to the Special District #2 (SD#2) zoning district that are established, applied or amended, and to apply standard City zoning districts B2-2, B3-2, C1-2 and C2-2 that regulate land use and building standards as shown on the attached Proposed Zoning Map.
Ordinance 3622 (effective January 9, 2019) - An ordinance to repeal any ordinances related to the Enterprise Commercial Overlay (/EC) that are established, applied or amended, and to amend the City Zoning Map to remove the existing district boundaries for the /EC Overlay that was adopted under Title 19.
The information on this page is for reference only. No reliance should be placed on the completeness nor the accuracy of this information without first consulting original records and personally verifying the accuracy of any and all information displayed on this page.