Farviews / Pattee Canyon
The Farviews/Pattee Canyon neighborhood is located south of SW Higgins Avenue from the intersection at Pattee Canyon Drive to Hillview Way and up the hill to Rimel Road following the city/county boundary line.
- Farviews/Pattee Canyon Neighborhood Council map (PDF)
- City of Missoula Neighborhood Council map (PDF)
What is important to Farviews/Pattee Canyon Neighbors?
(Tiered by importance)
- Urban Interface (Deer, Lions, Bears, Fire Danger)
- Potholes/Street Resurfacing
- Round-about at Pattee Creek/Canyon Dr. & Higgins Ave.
- Highpark Striping for Bike/Ped
- Ward 4
The Farviews/Pattee Canyon neighborhood is located in Ward 4.
Missoula Parks and Recreation will reopen West Broadway Island Park on Wednesday, July 21, at 9 a.m. Join Parks and Recreation for a free round of disc golf on the island on Wednesday, June 28, 5 to 8 p.m.
The Milwaukee Trail in Toole Park will be closed for approximately eight weeks, beginning around July 20. Please plan on alternative routes to avoid construction. Read on...
The Operation Shelter Incident Command Team will report on its recommendations for potential alternative sites for people without shelter who are currently camping illegally in the greater Missoula area. The public meeting is set for Thursday, July 8. Read on...