Affordable Housing Resident Oversight Committee
- 6 - 8 p.m.
- Second Wednesday of each month
- Meetings are virtual through Zoom Webinar
- Meeting is streamed through city's YouTube channel
Agenda & Minutes
Go to current agendas and minutes (June 1, 2021 to present)
On the Agendas and Minutes Page, use the filter button to the right of the search bar to filter by date or by the name of a board or committee.
Missoula City Council adopted The Affordable Housing Trust Fund (AHTF) on July 20, 2020. The Affordable Housing Trust Fund is an ongoing funding source to meet affordable housing needs and community goals. The Citizen Oversight Committee will oversee key functions of the Trust Fund. Key Functions include approving the administrative policies and the annual Allocation Plan. The Resident Oversight Committee will not make funding decisions for every project supported by the Trust Fund.
- Ten (10) members and two (2) alternates
- Terms staggered initially, then three (3) years
- Mayor will appoint two (two) voting members and one (1) alternate
- City Council will appoint four (4) voting members and one (1) alternate
- Board of County Commissioners will appoint one (1) voting member
- Four (4) community members, two (2) of which are currently receiving, or have received some form of help in securing their housing
- One (1) member from a housing non-profit
- One (1) member from the field of housing or real estate
- One (1) member from the field of banking and/or finance
- Two (2) alternate members are considered at-large
Members and alternates must attend Board and Committee training once during their appointment(s).
|Members||Start of Term||End of Term|
|City Council Appointments||n/a||n/a|
|Paul Herendeen (Banking/Finance Member)||June 1, 2021||May 31, 2024|
|Laura Bird (Community Member)||June 1, 2021||May 31, 2023|
|Katie Carlson (Housing/Real Estate Member) (Chair)||June 1, 2021||May 31, 2023|
|Will Sebern (Community Member)||June 1, 2021||May 31, 2022|
|Gerri Stiffarm (Community Member)||June 1, 2021||May 31, 2024|
|Mistee Brown (Housing Nonprofit)||June 1, 2021||May 31, 2023|
|Board of County Commissioners Appointments||n/a|
|Christine Littig (Community Member)||June 1, 2021||May 31, 2024|
|Riley Jacobsen (Alternate 1, Mayor) (Vice Chair)||June 1, 2021||May 31, 2022|
|Bobbie Jo Weston (Alternate 2, City Council)||June 1, 2021||May 31, 2022|
|Lori Davidson, Director of the Missoula Housing Authority||n/a||n/a|
|Heidi West, City Council Designee||n/a||n/a|
|John Engen, Mayor||n/a||n/a|
Position vacancies are advertised in the media approximately one month in advance. Interested in serving on a board? These are the vacant positions we are recruiting.