- GIS Services
Maps and Data
The City of Missoula's hub for interactive and printable maps and GIS data can be found at: www.MissoulaMaps.com
- City Maps - Maintain interactive and printable maps representing City services and administrative boundaries. All interactive and printable maps can be found at www.MissoulaMaps.com.
- Digital GIS Data - Create and maintain data of the city limits, ward boundaries, right of way vacations, annexation resolutions, lighting districts, pubic utilities, and more. All GIS data can be accessed from the Data page at www.MissoulaMaps.com. GIS data is available via REST service and downloadable SHP files.
- Addressing - Assign, change, and review addresses for new and existing residential and commercial buildings. Review building permits including verification of address, legal description, city or county jurisdictions, and obtain the geocode parcel ID number.
- Asset Management System - Maintain the city's asset data for water, sanitary sewer and stormwater infrastructure, streets, and traffic services including an as-built drawing library.
- Maintain Parcel, Address, and Public Utility Information - Maintain parcel information (owner, legal description, etc.), address information (addresses of buildings on the parcel) and public utility information for sewer and water (connection status, date of permit, permit number, and image of the connection card).
- Customer Service - Assist the public with questions concerning legal descriptions, easements, administrative boundary locations, and sewer connections.
- Provide Assistance to Other Government Agencies - Assist all city departments with mapping and GIS needs. Coordinate with other agencies to help them with the information they need to provide the best service possible to the public.