News Flash

All Current News - Home

Posted on: October 28, 2019

Information available on court surcharge refunds

If you paid a surcharge on a ticket for a State of Montana criminal or traffic violation when the City surcharge was in effect from 2003 to 2018, you can apply for a refund of that surcharge. Visit in person at 435 Ryman St. or apply online with our form.

Read on...
Facebook Twitter Email

Other News in All Current News - Home