This project generally consists of, but not limited to, the installation of new water service lines from the existing 6-inch water mains to the existing 24-inch water mains and connection to existing service lines, existing fire hydrant swaps, abandonment of existing 6-inch mains in project areas, and restoration of all disturbed areas. Project areas include West Alder Street from McCormick Street to Ryman Street and Cooper Street from Burns Street to Burton Street.
There will be a mandatory pre-bid conference at the Missoula Water Conference Room, 1345 West Broadway, Missoula, Montana, on Tuesday, July 9, 2019 at 10:00 A.M. local time. Interested contractors are required to attend.
Obtaining bidding documents and submitting a bid:
1. Proceed to the City of Missoula web site www.ci.missoula.mt.us/bids, click on the “e-bidding site”. You then will be directed to the City’s QuestCDN electronic bidding project list.
2. Select the project listed in this advertisement from the list of projects. Prospective bidders may view the bid documents at no cost under ‘view bid documents’. To be considered a plan holder, you must register for a free membership on QuestCDN and download the contract documents in digital form under ‘download bid documents’. There is a non-refundable fee of $15.00 to download the documents and bid the project.
3. You will be asked to sign into your account or create a free QuestCDN account by clicking the ‘join’ link. Contact QuestCDN at 952-233-1632 or email@example.com for assistance in membership registration, downloading the project and vbid online bid submittal.
4. The QuestCDN ebiddoc number for this project is: 6416382.
5. To access the bid form, click the online bidding button at the top of bid advertisement. The on-line bid button will be available when the project is published and open for bidding.
6. All addendums will be issued through the City’s QuestCDN electronic bidding site. You must download the bid documents to be a plan holder and receive any addenda. It is the sole reasonability of the contractor, subcontractor, vendor and/or any individual and/or corporation to review all addendums twenty-four (24) hours prior to bid.