Streaming Online Live and On Demand:
MCAT Cable TV:
Spectrum TV Channel 190
1. Visit www.ci.missoula.mt.us/webcasts,
2. Find the meeting you want to comment on and click on “Open for Comments”
3. Click the agenda item you want to leave a comment on, and click “Leave Comment.”
4. Enter your first and last name and email address. Indicate if you want your email address to be published.
5. Type your comment and submit it.
eComments are reviewed and published with the agenda item.
Live meeting public comment phone line:
Live call in phone numbers:
1 (253) 215-8782
1 (267) 831-0333
1 (301) 715-8592
1 (877) 853-5257 (landlines only)
1 (888) 475-4499 (landlines only)
Meeting ID: 960 049 3694
Voicemail (Council only:) NEW!
NOTE: Voicemail is not played on the air. It is published on the Council’s webpage:
City Clerk, 435 Ryman, Missoula, MT 59802
Day of meeting drop off:
Beginning one half hour prior to the start of a virtual public meeting citizens can drop off written comments in a drop box at 140 W. Pine St. Comments will be read during the relevant agenda item’s public comment period.
City Council & Mayor
NOTE: Council e-mail is not read on the air. It is published on the Council’s webpage:
Boards & Commissions: