Energy and Climate Team
- 12 p.m.
- Second Thursday of each month
- City Council Chambers, 140 W Pine Street
Agendas & Minutes
The Energy and Climate Team aids in the community-wide education and communication of energy efficiency opportunities that minimize greenhouse gas generation and to monitor and lead energy efficiency and greenhouse gas reduction initiatives. The Team also provides recommendations to the Missoula City Council Conservation Committee on topics such as:
- Building efficiency strategies
- Municipal government operations
- Renewable energy
- Tracking energy use
- Up to seven members and up to two alternates
- One-to-three-year terms as determined by City Council
Members should have demonstrated involvement or interest in local climate action, energy conservation, energy efficiency or renewable energy.
Appointment is by the City Council.
|Members||Start of Term||End of Term|
|Brian Kerns||March 13, 2017||July 31, 2020|
|Marcia Brownlee||March 13, 2017||July 31, 2019|
|Robin Saha||March 13, 2017||July 31, 2020|
|Michael Dorshorst||March 13, 2017||July 31, 2020|
|Craig Couch||March 13, 2017||July 31, 2019|
|Bart Mihailovich||March 13, 2017||July 31, 2019|
|Gwen Lankford Spencer||Aug. 28, 2017||July 31, 2020|
|Joshua Nichols (Alternate 1)||October 22, 2018||July 31, 2021|
|Christopher Rowe (Alternate 2)||October 22, 2018||July 31, 2021|
City Council Committee
- Missoula's Energy Choices Brochure (PDF)
- Greenhouse Gas Reduction Policy for Municipal Building Projects, Resolution #7241 (PDF)
- Green Building Policy Briefing Paper for the City of Missoula (PDF)
- Missoula Housing Weatherization and Retrofit Assistance Program (WRAP) (PDF)
For more information contact the Health Department - Health Department - Environmental Health Specialist, 406-258-3369.
Position vacancies are advertised in the media approximately one month in advance. Interested in serving on a board? These are the vacant positions we are recruiting now.