Curious about Missoula and city government?
Want to know…
• How can I get involved in Neighborhood Councils and Missoula County Public Schools?
• How do the three branches of government work?
• How the Police and Fire Departments work to keep us safe?
• How do Missoula Parks and Recreation and Housing and Community Development serve our community?
• Where does our water come from and where does it go? How do we take care of our streets?
• What are the City’s present and upcoming development projects?
• What does the County do differently than the City? What are our joint ventures?
• What about City taxes?
Join us for an eight week Citizens' Academy,
sponsored by the Office of Neighborhoods and Community Forum with special thanks to Ward 3 City Councilors, Gwen Jones and Heather Harp, every Tuesday, Jan. 15 through March 5, at various locations around the city from 7 pm - 9 pm.
Light refreshments will be served.
Please note that space is limited. Efforts will be made to choose attendees with an interest and commitment to the academy, and to select a diverse geographical representation of the community.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field