Form Center

City of Missoula
By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information.

Abandoned Vehicles on Public Streets


  1. 1. Step One
  2. 2. Step Two
  • Step One

    1. This form is for reporting motor vehicles that have been unmoved for at least 5 consecutive days (120 consecutive hours) and are UNOCCUPIED and within Missoula City limits and on public streets or right-of-way.
    2. Please use this link to REPORT URBAN CAMPING issues. 

    3. To report non-motorized vehicles such as towable trailers, travel trailers, boats please call the non-emergency line 406-728-0911 and a Community Service Specialist will be dispatched when available.

    4. We can not accept anonymous complaints. We will, however, keep your name confidential.