Municipal Code Amendments
Development Impact Fee Procedures and Requirements
The City of Missoula has adopted an ordinance amending 15.66 Missoula Municipal Code entitled "Development Impact Fee Procedures and Requirements" by revising sections 15.66.020, 15.66.030, 15.66.040, 15.66.050, 15.66.070, 15.66.090, 15.66.100 Missoula Municipal Code.
Transportation Impact Fee
Section 15.66.120 titled "Transportation Impact Fee" was added to the Missoula Municipal Code. Other necessary amendments were also made to establish impact fees for transportation system improvements with new development in accordance with the results of an official 2007 transportation impact fee study commissioned by the city.
Section 15.66.130 titled "Impact Fee Advisory Committee" was created pursuant to City Council Resolution No. 7172 in accordance with Montana Code Annotated section 7-6-1604.
This is effective as of Jan. 9, 2008.
- Ordinance Number 3364 (PDF) (Effective Jan. 9, 2008)
- Ordinance Number 3250 (PDF) (Original Ordinance)
Public Process History
- Transportation Impact Fee Council Presentation, Sept. 24, 2007 (PDF)
- Impact Fee Survey, Sept. 2007 (PDF)
- Impact Fee for Park Development Memo, Missoula Parks Department, Sept. 2007 (PDF)
- Transportation Impact Fee Administration & Finance Committee Presentation, July 11, 2007 (PDF)
- Conversion of Impact Fees to Square Footage of Housing Memo (PDF)
- Transportation Impact Fee Study, March 8, 2007 (PDF)