Farviews / Pattee Canyon
The Farviews/Pattee Canyon neighborhood is located south of SW Higgins Avenue from the intersection at Pattee Canyon Drive to Hillview Way and up the hill to Rimel Road following the city/county boundary line.
- Farviews/Pattee Canyon Neighborhood Council map (PDF)
- City of Missoula Neighborhood Council map (PDF)
What is important to Farviews/Pattee Canyon Neighbors?
Comments gathered at the 2022 General Meeting:
- Urban Interface (Deer, Lions, Bears, Fire Danger)
- Traffic/Speeding (Whitaker, High Park Ave, Crestline)
- Would like to see speed humps or speed limit signs
- Parks (Ninkpata Park upgrades/improvements, Whitaker Park)
The Farviews/Pattee Canyon neighborhood is located in Ward 4.
Parks and Recreation invites residents to help shape the future of our community's parks, recreation, trails, and open spaces. Read on...
Complete the Summer '23 Splash Montana customer satisfaction survey and enter a drawing for a Missoula Downtown gift card! Read on...
Join us on Thursday, Sept. 14, 6 - 7:30 p.m. at Missoula Children's Theater for a presentation and discussion of the City's new Equity in Land Use report. The report is a next step in our Our Missoula: Growth Policy & Code Reform project. Read on...