Form Center

City of Missoula
By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Development Services

  1. Bicycle Registration Form

    A no fee registration service for your bicycle that helps identify your property if the bike is involved in a crash or if it is ever... More…

  2. City Growth Policy Comment Form
  3. Report a Sign Violation

    Development Services investigates compliance issues on a complaint basis only. If there is a sign violation that you would like to... More…

  1. Citizen Complaint Form
  2. COMMENT FORM: Design Excellence Project
  3. Street Use Permit Application


  1. 15th Annual Neighborhood Volunteer

    Use this form to nominate an outstanding neighborhood volunteer. There are 2 categories, individual and group. The deadline for... More…

  2. Community Forum Presentation Request
  3. Neighborhood Council Request for Reallocated Funds
  4. Traffic Circle Grant application

    Grants are available on a first come, first serve basis for up to $150.00 each.

  1. 2019 Local Government Citizens' Academy

    Curious about Missoula and city government? Want to know… • How can I get involved in Neighborhood Councils and Missoula County... More…

  2. Contact Information--Traffic Calming Circles project

    Please fill out so we will be able to provide you with updates, events, and a information on obtaining funds and training for your... More…

  3. Traffic Circle Adoption Agreement

    Future Traffic Circle Adoptee’s, We would just like to take a moment of your time to thank you for taking such a huge step into the... More…


  1. Report A Problem

    For Malfunctioning Equipment Reports.

Parks Department

  1. Private Lesson Request

    Currents offers private and semi-private lessons. Private (one-on-one) lessons are $15/lesson, $20/semi-private lesson (2 students per... More…

  2. Sponsor Interest Form

    For those interested in the opportunity to become a Corporate Sponsor for the Fort Missoula Regional Park or would like more... More…

  3. Volunteer Interest Form

    For those interested in volunteering for Fort Missoula Regional Park or seeking more information. Contact: Nikki Perez Recreation... More…

  1. Publicity/Press Release Request
  2. Tree Debris Removal Request

Public Comments

  1. Submit comments concerning the proposed acquisition of the Mountain Water Company to Mayor Engen and members of City Council.

    Let us know your viewpoint concerning the City of Missoula's proposed acquisition of the Mountain Water Company. Your message will be... More…


  1. Information Request

    Form used to request more information on programs we offer.